Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Greetings Humans....

Yes, that is right, I have joined this cultish thing you earthlings refer to as "blogging". Don't Judge me. I'm new at this, but i'm sure i'll be having all kinds of fun posting my life events. I'm sure my Princess doesn't mind either.
For starters, I am Russell. Of course, anyone who visits this blog would know that already. I have recently returned from a LDS mission from Portland, Or, and am enjoying life so far. Jess and I are getting along swimmingly, which is an odd term considering I haven't been in a pool for over two years. I have a stunning collection of what many consider to be cool (or useless, but that's your problem) trinkets. Also, I am a writer, and love to draw and act up. I don't embarass easily, which means I have no problem dancing in the middle of a busy street just to cheese someone off.
Well, I'm going to be done just for a while. I want Jess to introduce herself before I embarass her... hmm...

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Hi son, now you need to add pictures and make your blog pretty!

Anonymous said...

Haha, we'll see how long this whole blogging thing lasts for you two.