Thursday, May 28, 2009

To the love of my life on his birthday...


Russell,
I just wanted to let you (and everyone else) know how much I love you. You are my love, my life, and my everything. You've always been there for me since the day we met and continue to be there for me no matter what happens. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't smile because of you, whether it was something you did or just your presence in my life and the love you give to me. I am happy because of you. Everything you do for me and for us gives me the happiness that I've always wanted in this life, and in the next. I am so very grateful for you and for your love. Thank you for everything you do everyday that makes my life so complete and wonderful!! I only hope that I can somehow show you how much I do love you and how grateful I really am.

I love you Russ!!

Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Bea said...

Granma and Granpa love you also :o)

Lesley said...

Happy birthday Russell!! Aunt Lesley loves you too!

Lilian said...

Such sweet sentiments. Happy birthday to my baby boy!!

Margie said...

Aunt Margie loves you too Russell. Happy birthday - even though I am late!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy your marvel action figure =)

Bryson Baham said...

Happy Birthday Russ! Sorry about this being late!